Saturday 31 January 2009

25 random things

Sarah sent a message through Facebook asking people to list 25 random things about themselves. What 25 random things would you list?

Here are mine:

1. I was once hit on the head with a joint of roast beef
2. I don't like ice in my drinks
3. My mum bought me a rocking horse for my 10th birthday
4. I've still got it
5. I make words out of the letters on car number plates
6. I would like to marry Charlie Brooker
7. The first band I ever saw play live was Depeche Mode
8. I think that Marlboro reds are the only cigarettes worth smoking
9. I used to be a lifeguard on the beach at Sheerness
10. I like maths
11. I love German Shepherd dogs
12. I really don't like West Highland Terriers
13. If I had joined the services, I'd have been in the Royal Navy
14. I would like to re-visit Yellowstone Park in Wyoming one day
15. I wrote "I love Stephen" on the woodchip wallpaper in my bedroom when I was 7 years old
16. My dad used to make us do fire drills by climbing out of the bedroom window using the ladder from my bunk bed
17. We lived in a bungalow at the time
18. Cornwall is my favourite place
19. I am very proud of my daughter Rhona
20. I did a 360 degree flip in my car once
21. I have no tonsils
22. I taught myself to be able to flap my nostrils at will (and can still do it)
23. I am very bad at telling jokes
24. 3 is my favourite number
25. I wish I could time travel

No comments:

Post a Comment