Monday 5 January 2009

Snowing and settling

So.

First day back in the office today and felt about as motivated as a piece of firewood. With dry rot. And woodworm. After last night's ding ding bout of insomnia, I slept through the alarm clock and was 50 minutes late too.

At least it wasn't just me; according to an article in today's Guardian, today is the most stressful day of the year in offices up and down the land http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/blog/2009/jan/05/most-stressful-day-big-brother.
The article's author recommends standing in the middle of your office screaming. I usually find that mashing the keyboard repeatedly with my fists whilst howling curses at an unseen deity does the trick. But hey, any method of taking revenge for the malice of inanimate objects has to be good.

At least one tick on the resolution pages for today though - I remembered to take a packed lunch.

But I'm being all dreary January here and rather joyless. So here are some great pix that Rhona took in the snow on the beach last night / this morning.












No comments:

Post a Comment